Thursday, May 24, 2012

TOO BUSY

Last week of school is C R A Z Y!!!  I am especially crazy. What am I thinking painting my bathroom, organizing, rearranging, all the while doing laundry for the whole family for this weekend preparing for a trip to Ruidoso for a baseball tournament???? STUPID.

My parents came in town Monday. They have been great to take Levi since he is such a terror at school these days. Today they took me to breakfast and then took the older two for ice cream and to a  park while little terror sleeps so I can finish some of the mess I started stated above :) 

I will have an entire week off next week and then just work Tuesdays and Thursdays for the month of June.  June is the end of baseball, the dance recital finally, AND...........my TWENTY YEAR HIGHSCHOOL REUNION! SAY WHA??? I surely can not be old enough for that?!

Speaking of feeling old. Had the recognitions this week at school. Second grade felt pretty normal. Looking around in the audience at Kindergarten we totally stood out as the oldies :(  And to think, we will be back in four more years for LEVI??!!! 

Pictures to come next week, lots of after pics and of the baseball tournament.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Happy summer Lisa!