![]() |
| Rainey Days that make the house all dark... |
![]() |
| If you have not had this combination, you are missing out! |
Looked new until the third kid. Getting some wear.
Although we are not too far away from this not being necessary, I want to keep it forever. The vinyl did not bother me one bit. It takes me back to another time, LOVE IT. May have to invest in recovering though to avoid scratching.
So we (the littlest one and I) have been home all week. We tried to go to school yesterday but low and behold more tummy issues. Not agian till the end of the day and then not again til this morning. He acts completely fine. Eats, drinks, not dehydrated at all. Plays fine. Other than a diaper rash you would never know anything was wrong. We went to the doc who took a culture but his gut feeling tells him its viral. Thats always nice to hear at the tune of $75. Not that I want it to be anything more serious, heavens no! Just kind of what I already thought anyway. Understandably the school was concerned. So we are going to keep up that BRAT diet and make another go of it tomorrow. I guess we were blessed all Fall and end of Spring is Tummy Time at The Phillips House! Having to be gone is hard on the pocket book but I have been VERY blessed with wonderful people where I work that are always caring and understanding. Something I do NOT take for granted.





1 comment:
Ok I love the lindt with chili! I will have to try it with a bit of vino.
Post a Comment