Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Ruidoso, New Mexico Baseball Tournament

My oldest son Ty (aka on team as Tybo) is 8 years old and on a select travel baseball team. This is our 4th year with the same team, The Lubbock Titans.  Our third tournament this spring was Memorial Day Weekend just four hours away. My parents came and took care of Levi while the four of us took off in Dad's Jeep to the mountains.  The baseball was great, although we turned out third :( , but the scenery was even greater.  Our little family needed this SO badly.  Levi is a precious blessing, however he is every bit of two.  He demands all of my attention when he is awake. This was a wonderful opportunity to focus on the older two and just enjoying nature. Perfect weather, and a perfect weekend! We all, with the exception of two families, stayed at Rainbow Lake cabins. They were just as cute inside as they are out.  The kids got to sleep in a loft! They had full kitchens and a relaxing porch overlooking the pond. Dad did good!

Our entire team took a break Sunday and ran to walmart to purchase some poles and went fishing. Two of the boys caught fish, but all had a ton of fun! 

I have now loaded pictures four times. I guess I will have to edit later :(



1 comment:

Lisa Renee said...

I need help desperately! Cannot get ANYTHING to post now :(