Sunday, April 01, 2012
The Good Day
Here are some pictures taken from my phone the Thursday of Spring Break. This was at Trinity Park in Ft.Worth. It was one of those days I hope is forever instilled in my mind. Just us and Pop and Cita on the most perfect temperature day with partly cloudy skies and BRIGHT green grass. I truely believe Cita would have pushed him ALL day if he wanted her too. I wish I had video on my phone and you could hear him giggling the entire time. The sweetest moment. You have never seen two grandparents more in love and I'm proud they are my mom and dad. I again cannot give enough grattitude for how they cared for me and these babies the day after these pictures were taken and I was sicker than I ever want to remember. Love them so much it hurts.





2 comments:
I know you loved seeing green grass! Now tell me, what sickness did you have? Don't leave me hanging!
I guess the stomache bug?? I thought it was the flu but it only lasted 24 hours. Olivia had it the second day we were there and then Friday morning when I had intended to leave, it hit me at 6 AM. Threw up for 6 hours, high fever, achey all over, wanted to die!
Post a Comment