
I am so weird. I know it. I come by it honest. I get my humor from my mother and we both do odd things like give people nick names and theme songs. I think I will call us FUN instead of weird :) Ty just said in his 'telling' voice yesterday, "MOOOOOOUUM..... SHE CALLED ME WEIRD!" My response? Well you are. Reaction? "MOOOUUM??!!" I went on to tell him that I think his weirdness makes him cool and that in fact he is cursed because I am his mother :)
SO.... here are the names I have for our dog, Murray: Bitty Bear Skin Rug, Bitty Baby Black Bear, Furray Murray, Diggity Dog, sometimes just Diggity for short. His theme song is Hot Dog Hot Dog Hot Diggity Dog- thanks to Mickey Mouse Club House :) He is also known as Furry Brother and a lot of times just plain old Dog.
He is almost 11 years old. Our first responsibility as a couple. Well thats not true, but that would be our brief ownership of a German Shephard and a whole other post. I will never forget the first words out of Trent's mouth... AWE CRAP I HATE LITTLE DOGS. Famous last words :) Let's just say they have a special bond.
Trent is a spoiled brat and out of town in Augusta Georgia, for yes you guessed it THE MASTERS!!!! SO.. last night he was replaced with the next oldest male of the house :)
2 comments:
Lisa! You are so funny! I love this post! And I love all your nicknames!!
Thanks Alyssafer :)
Post a Comment