In March we will be a family of five. Still in shock but warming up to the idea. I will journal more about this at another time but I am now 14 weeks and starting to show and I know some have been wondering.
In other news, we ejoyed a wonderful weekend at a friends lakehouse that was more than needed.
Ready for fall around here.
My parents will be coming in tomorrow in order to attend grand parents day at Ty's school thurs.
Trent will host his first tournament this Sunday.
Lots of business at the Phillips house!
11 comments:
Wow. I had to re-read that to make sure I saw it right! Congrats! We have another friend who ended up with the same news as you! I am so happy for you guys!
Congratulations! I am really excited for y'all (and a little bit jealous)!
Loved the 2nd trimester...hope you're feeling good and getting lots of rest.
YAY! Congrats! Hope you have been feeling ok! :)
I still can't believe it! I hope to see you before bebe #3 is here!
Congratulations!!! What exciting news!
yeah, Lisa!!! What a wonderful surprise. :)
Just catching up on your blog and so glad to hear about your upcoming change! So happy for you and hope that you have been feeling good - will pray for a perfect new sweet baby!
WOW!! I just read and got caught up and so excited for you guys!! Congratulations! I bet the kids are so excited about the baby! Hope you feel good! Love you guys.
WOW! I just re-read that a couple of times to make sure I read it right! Hope you are feeling good...14 week and just now showing? I felt like I took the pregnancy test with Scott and showed that week! ;)
Congratulations!
I totally missed this!! Congratulations!! How exciting!! We will be praying for all of you through the pregnancy. Many blessings!
I had not stopped by your blog in a while and I am so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment