
The Yates family were kind enough to invite us to join them at their lakehouse at Horshoe Bay near Austin. It was the only family roadtrip we had been on all summer, which technically was over! It was such a WONDERFUL get away. Their place was beyond beautiful and my favorite thing is shown here... the drop off saltwater pool that appears to be level with the lake, it was not.
Ty tubing with Shanae and Macy

Dad learned to surf behind the boat! It was difficult but after a few tries he got it! SO COOL!

Dad with sister


My little Ty man

LOVE this pic of girl's hair blowing! Such fun times on that boat.
We had lunch one day at the beautiful Escondio Club. The epitamy of central Texas. Wonderful food, and the kids got to swim while we waited. Here is Olivia with Macy and her friend Shanae.


O and Macy
2 comments:
where is trentphi's hair????
I am HORRIBLY behind on reading blogs. CONGRATS on number 3! Sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I enjoyed catching up on your fam. Glad you guys are doing well
Post a Comment