We went to the parade with our good friends the Kemps! It was so fun watching the kids watch the parade! I LOVE the picture of the four of them from the back (Marli, Olivia, Carson, and Ty). We even ran into our friends the Kings, crazy in such a large crowd! I love the picture of Elise and Zane in the wagon... Elise is holding up three fingers because this was her third birthday! What a fun way to celebrate! We had some interesting people behind us who kept yelling, "HOLA, welcome to Lubbock, thanks for coming out!" Craziness. It was just a perfect day, nice weather, great company, and gave me chills to see everyone stand and clap as some of our serviceman marched through. We later went out to Trent's parents where Olivia jumped off the diving board for the first time! As you can tell they had a great time with their cousins. All the girls painted our toes in variations for red, white, and blue. Just a great day!
1 comment:
Don't you just love our towns parade?! We run into so many people we know or just recognize! I love it! And I love the pool--I want one so bad!
Post a Comment