Every year we end up at several of the same places.... its tradition now after I think 7 years! Here is our first night at Jalepenos!
Last year we started a new tradition which was not captured in photos on my blog but were seen on Amy's. We always end up at the local Walmart for various reasons and last year Amy dared me to wear a Hannah Montana T-shirt, in foil with puff sleeves, mind you... it was also purple. I took on that dare only to be able to select her shirt of a rabbit stating, "Crazy doesn't even begin to cover it." This is even funnier if you know Amy, but clearly I got the embarassing end of the deal. This year I more than made up for it.........................................
All I have to say is...
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and don't worry, I didn't get off scott free, I had the pleasure of sporting a BRIGHT yellow shirt with the Muppet, yes you read that right, Muppet Animal on it with the words in neon lettering, "ROCK ON"
I SOOOOO thought this should be the shirt for Amy for next year but buying it would not be within the rule guidelines so I am just hoping and praying that it will be available next year! In case you can't read.... OBAMA SAY KNOCK YOU OUT!!!
Let's just say we had a bad weekend of customer service. Amy and I had spent TWO hours in a store trying on clothing and finally came to some selections and went to check out. The credit card machine wasn't working. Amy politely asked the girl if they would take a check and then if they could hold our items with which she was met with a short NO as a response. Okay, we had our swimsuits and opted for a relaxing afternoon at the pool. We went back to the hotel, changed headed down the hall toward the pool with hotel towels. We were met halfway with an employee who stopped us. The conversation went something like this:
"You are going to have to take those towels back to your room."
Me: " We didn't bring any other towels."
Employee: " You can check out pool towels."
We head back to the room and then start back. The lady meets us with a clipboard and takes our names and room numbers. Then gives us the towels
Employee:" The pool is now closed. They just shocked it with chemicals and it won't be ready for five hours."
Me: "Are you being serious right now?"
No comments:
Post a Comment