Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Field Trip

Getting on the bus





On the bus with friends Airic and Winston
The best pre-k teacher EVA- Mrs. O'Guinn





Three classes from Calvary waiting to enter the Planetarium

Waiting for the show to begin with friend Aaron






Ty with his old woman!


I have mentioned before how much we LOVE our school. The Pre-K class is studying the solar system right now, they even have a 'space' room at school! Ty is able to go on three field trips a year and this was his second, which was to the Planetarium on the campus of Texas Tech. I also had the blessing of being able to attend and help. I had never been and it was really great. It went amazingly smooth for there being 42 kids!

3 comments:

SS said...

Ty looks so grown up in those pictures (probably not what you want to hear...sorry). I'm sure it's fun as they get a little older with all the neat school stuff they get to do.

Nicole said...

The planetarium is one of Emma's favorite places. How fun that Ty gets such an early introduction to field trips. In your pictures, you look a lot like Ty's teacher! I had to do a double take to make sure that first picture wasn't you. :-)

Amy said...

I'm so glad you are happy with his school. He looks so big! They grow fast, dont they??