January has been back to reality! We have had CRAZY weather days. Today it started at 18 degrees and ended up at a spring like 65!!!! We are doing well though. We had a fun playdate with one of my dearest friends and her precious boys this month. The Galbraith's invited us to join them at the Science Spectrum and we had SO much fun! Denise and I have hit many milestones together. Our oldests, Ty and Noah, are a month and a half a part and her middle Caleb and Olivia are just a little over a week a part! Denise and Zach moved to Lubbock just about four months after we did. We had been in the same small group at Prestoncrest so this was SO comforting to me! We have grown really close and our schedules have not these past couple of years sadly. We used to get together for our muffins and coffee every week and now we hope for once a month if that! I just love this girl regardless and thankfully, our children feel the same way about each other!
Right after we left the Science Spectrum, we ran through Burger King and then to the 'Beauty Shop' for Olivia to have her first REAL haircut! I had been doing it up until now, and it was beginning to show! Tande did not dissappoint and Olivia did such a big girl job of sitting still! I will have to post an after shot later. Its still above her shoulders but a longer look to it. She likes to be able to do dog ears too so we comprimised.
2 comments:
it is so comforting to join a class that you know so many people! looks like a lot of fun. i can't believe you have been cutting olivia's hair! it looked professionally done!
I forgot that you go to Tandy! It took me a second to remember that when I saw a picture of my sister in law in your post!! LOL!!
Tandy just cut the girls hair yesterday. She does an amazing job!!
Post a Comment