Saturday, November 08, 2008

YEA WARRIORS!






Time Out


Team with Coach Jeff and Coach Kevin


#1 Fan and cheer leader!



The season ended today. We even got trophies!! Crazy day with O's party in the afternoon which will be a later post. What a beautiful day we had. These are from this past month for soccer. We are really proud of the way Ty has progressed and is now scoring goals! He even had one today! He had such a great time with his friends who he has been in the same class with since he was born! It was fun to be with so many parents we know and are friends with as well. It was a great season and we look forward to next year!





2 comments:

Michael Ann said...

I love the excited look on Ty's face! Also, some things never change, I'm talking about the Sonic drinks in the picture...my kind of soccer watching right there.

Your house is awesome! I love the work ya'll have done...I'm so impressed. You are so good at that! I want you to come decorate my kids rooms. My kids rooms are embarassing compared to yours!

Ashley said...

Your kids are so cute and getting so big.