Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween





































This has been the best one yet! Plenty of time to eat pizza and get ready first! Grandmom and G and Meme stopped by as soon as we were ready and then we headed to Greenlawn's treat night. I found that the key was to go late and miss the crowd!!! Very enjoyable this way. Afterward we came back to our neighborhood and Trick-Or-Treated for the first time. I will give you $5 if you can guess who Olivia is. She insisted on "Cat Woman" from an older Spiderman cartoon who she is actually referred to as "Black Cat". I am sure you have not seen it but she looks just like her! Nobody but us knew it but she was super happy and excited and that made it worth it! She spent alot of time with her hands on her hips in the mirror saying, "I'm Catwoman!!!" The weather was just perfect for it and we met a lot of our neighbors. They are watching a Halloween Diego movie Meme brought them right now as they eat their candy! Very fun. Hope everyone had a safe and fun one like we did! Oh, I am also including some pics from the hayride at school this past week. The little boy in one is Olivia's friend Cade. It was a lot of fun!


























6 comments:

Nicole said...

Excellent costumes! I knew that she was catwoman...who else would be with Batman? How on earth did you get her to keep that wig on? At that age, Emma refused to wear a wig for more than a minute or two. They look great, Lisa, good job!

Pop said...

Pictures are great.
Pop

realitymomma said...

that is too cute! great costumes. love that they can go together. o - is too much!

Erica said...

What a clever idea with the catwoman costume! They both look precious! I am sure they came home with tons of candy because who could not give those cuties several pieces:-)

Alyssa said...

Love the costumes!!! Your kids are growing way too fast!

Em said...

Too cute! I'm impressed Liv kept the wig on so long. Next year we'll have to be in town for Halloween.