Thursday, October 30, 2008

Funny Conversations with Five Year Olds

Yesterday I grabbed a tacoritto from Taco Villa along with my addiction of Diet Coke. A little girl in my class who also happens to be named Olivia sat across from me.
Olivia: Ms. Lisa are you drinking a coke?
Me: Yes, its my favorite!
Olivia: Well I used to drink those and regular coke too but I don't anymore because they are not good for children.
Me: Yeah, probably not good for me either. Thanks for the input Olivia!

At Ty's Table sitting with his friends Winston, Aaron, Airic, and Jonah
Lots of loudness and growling going on. ....
Ty: Look out Jonah here I come!
Jonah: Aggghhhh!
Ty motioning large arms in a biting motion.
Me: Ty what are you pretending to be?
Ty: THE WHALE SILLY!!!!

Later we are on the playground...
Olivia (again) :Ms. Lisa look at my pretty fingernails! (They are pink with sparkles)
Me: Oh those are fabulous!!! Did someone paint them for you?
Olivia: Yes! Why are your nails not painted Ms. Lisa?
Me: I don't have my mommy here to paint them for me!
Olivia: Well you have to make an apppointment like I did for a manicure and pedicure!
Me: Well that costs $$ which I don't have for that.
Olivia: Yeah, my aunt had to cough it up. Can you cough up money?

1 comment:

The Oxleys said...

Love the stories! Aren't kids just a blessing! I also love your recent blogs. Your kids are so cute - I wish our kids could play together! Miss you! -linnea