Ty's Room

This is the first of three posts having to do with the new house. Scroll down for before and after shots of the most drastic changes. I didn't include pics of all the rooms but you get the picture. As anyone who live in a house knows, it is ongoing! There are still things I want to do but am just plum worn out with what we have done to this point. If I did it all at once what fun would that be?! There always have to be future projects to look forward to right?!!! Sorry it has only taken me four months or so to do this. We actually moved at the very end of May. I think we will tackle the trim color and yard in the spring and as I mentioned there are and always will be various projects inside. I am just enjoying the time I can right now. If you haven't been by, consider yourself invited. We love to have guests and chances are there will be a hot pot of coffee to share when you arrive!
7 comments:
your work is amazing! the house is gorgeous. just in time for you to do some christmas decorating too. all the rooms are great. you are very talented in what you do!
here's to many memories in your home.
I like the new house. The kitchen looks amazing. I am impressed you did that by yourselves.
Looks so great! I am currently painting my kitchen cabinets and my kitchen walls. Jesse's wonders if I will ever not have a "project" going on - most likely not :)
I LOVE all the before/afters!!! Those are great!!! Can you believe it's about to be a week since the Wolf? It seems like yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everything looks amazing! Good job :)
Beautiful Home! I can't believe you did all that work in 4 months. What a wonderful place to call home! I love the floors!
I like the house. You are such a great decorator! Thanks for the invite to your blog.
Post a Comment