Wow, first week of school down and we have so many to go! Will I make it?! Of course I will. My coffee maker is in overdrive! Man I am beat though. We only had three days this week, need to gear up for four! My schedule has changed just a bit, doing all day Mon and Wed and just afternoons on Tues and Thurs. Throw some soccer practice, working out, Ladies class, and some other things I won't go all into, it makes for a busy little week! Oh, and T starts travelling again next week!
Kids had a great first day. Ty's class is basically kindergarten. He is in the fours but they are doing everything K does and all the teachers are former K teachers so I am just overjoyed for him. His is one of the most dedicated I know and it just shines in many many ways. I just LOVE our school and feel that God led us there, I don't know how we would have ended up there otherwise! Olivia took a moment to adjust but did GREAT today, absolutely no crying! She was proud to talk about that too!
We started picking up my niece and nephew from BIG (Elementary) school this year and its the highlight of our day. Ty and O love to try to find them and call their names and their time together while we are working out is just priceless. I love that they are able to have so much time with their cousins and love them so much! I always wished I had that.
We are all STARVING by the time we get out and me especially after work out so the convenient cooking has started again! I am ready for another casserole swap and in dire need!
We had an uneventful labor day weekend after some much needed travel and rest time, what I like to call the calm before the storm. No pictures of any of that either, overloaded camera still. Need to get on that.
Here I am dead as a door nail and stayed up late flipping channels and blogging. I caught the middle of Mystic Pizza and had so forgotten so much of it and the lumps that it still leaves in my throats at parts, or maybe that is the tired in me! On that note, I am joining my husband in bed and hopefully won't have to leave it until at least around 7:45 or 8..... cross your fingers for me that Ty is spent and sleeps in!
2 comments:
Mystic Pizza...that's an oldie but goodie.
I hope you got the sleep you desired.
Looking forward to pictures of the cuties.
I'm so with you on the "back to convenient cooking bit". I love cooking! Over the summer I have so much fun and then once school starts back I just can't since I spend 10+ hours there. I wish we were close! I would totally be into a cassarole swap! Just planned a few to make this week. :)
Post a Comment