I hear ya....when you're kids start spouting off lyrics to going to candyshops and going to da club for your birthday, it's time to change. We actually have an awesome christian station here that we listen to practically non-stop and it's really neat to hear Carson singing some of those songs sometimes. You're hilarious - love you!
or, "i kissed a girl and i liked it," being sung by a girl!
we have xm radio and love disney radio and the xm kids station. or cd's have been a hit that we burn off of itunes. it's just not safe anymore. and then there's alayna who sings "wish your girlfriend were a freak like me," from the chipmunks. we do try!
Ok, it's horrible, it is, but I just almost fell out of my chair laughing. That is the type of song you want your kid going around and singing for all the world to hear...YIKES!
And yes, the "I kissed a girl and I liked it" song, yikes!!!
6 comments:
I hear ya....when you're kids start spouting off lyrics to going to candyshops and going to da club for your birthday, it's time to change. We actually have an awesome christian station here that we listen to practically non-stop and it's really neat to hear Carson singing some of those songs sometimes. You're hilarious - love you!
I had been doing that...Air One! Why did I stray???
or, "i kissed a girl and i liked it," being sung by a girl!
we have xm radio and love disney radio and the xm kids station. or cd's have been a hit that we burn off of itunes. it's just not safe anymore. and then there's alayna who sings "wish your girlfriend were a freak like me," from the chipmunks. we do try!
Ok, it's horrible, it is, but I just almost fell out of my chair laughing. That is the type of song you want your kid going around and singing for all the world to hear...YIKES!
And yes, the "I kissed a girl and I liked it" song, yikes!!!
Been there! It is funny how sensitive our ears get when we have our kiddos around.
What's wrong with licking lolly-pops? All kids like lolly-pops. Ok, I'm just kidding and you're absolutely right!
Post a Comment