Yeah, still no pictures. Still working on the computer set-up, eventually.
Things are going well, restful and enjoying my husband while I can.
Saw Mamma Mia tonight, first movie in too long. EXCELLENT. Full of cheese but made me tear up at one point, you mammas will know what I am talking about if you see it.
Been working out for the past month with my SIL, gruelling but worth it!
Started recycling seriously. I know I know....but I have been convicted about it so went with it.
Still putting decorative touches on the home, next is painting the dining room and staining the fireplace!
Will celebrate 8 years with ole T next week, keeping the tradition with going to Dave.
My favorite quote from Olivia, "You make me OH happy!"
LOVING going to the pool.
Finishing up exended education hours for my job.
FOREVER 21 opened in my town!!! This is my all time favorite store where I went too nuts at in New York last December! This makes me OH happy!
I've sort of been into rap music-wierd I know. Z102 has been my favorite station all summer! Too fun to hear my kids repeat, "Get Silly Get Silly...Ughh!"
7 comments:
That's so funny about the rap music...I'm right there with you. I feel so juvenile sometimes, but I just love fun music. Until I find out what I'm saying and listening to is so terribly dirty. :)
Hey gangsta!
Bout time you blogged!!! I was starting to get worried...was gonna have to send out the dawg pound sounds like. Congrats on your anniversary!!! I remember when I first met you guys and you were newlyweds only a few months married....wow how time flies. I've missed you and can't wait for pictures. You are so sweet on my blog by the way and made me feel so good! I LOVE YOU!
What up dog? (pretend I'm throwing some gang signs right now) Glad to see a post; it's been a while!
Sounds like a great summer! Looking forward to seeing you when you get up this way.
Can't wait to see pics of your new place. You have the cutest decorating style.
Lubbock sure is growing. Boy do I miss having a decent mall and good shopping right at my fingertips. We usually head to Waco or Roundrock for shopping, but it's getting so expensive to travel. I actually resorted to our local mall last week in search of shoes for Jonah. Now that's desperate:)
Where is Forever 21? I assume the mall, tells you how long it has been since I have been there! And next question....why are you working out? If you are losing weight I am caling a intervention on you! :)
glad to hear from you. obviously you are too busy driving around in your car rapping that you don't have time to blog!!!!
music is wonderful and can definitely make a bright mood. whatever the flavor.....
Post a Comment