Sunday, July 06, 2008

The fourth was great.... Decided 6 days was too long for my kids to be in a life jacket so stayed in town....went to Hobby Lobby that was completely empty :) then to the in-laws to swim. Me and the kids were the only ones for awhile and then Tina and Hampy and Sara and twins came later. Small and sweet.

I am beginning to realize that things like fire works bring a lot more joy, because the real show is watching my children enjoy them! I think all holidays are better because of them!

Have yet to set up computer.

Have the worst case of pink eye I have ever had!

11 comments:

Larissa said...

oh, pink eye!!! I'm so sorry you have that! Hope you get better soon! Love ya! Soon...get together, yes!

Candice said...

Yes, children remind you how to appreciate life.

So sorry about the pink eye. THat stinks!

SS said...

I didn't even know you had pink eye, I should probably catch up on your blog. I've never had it, but hear it's pretty bad....sorry! The house is looking great and I'm anxious to see the final product :)

Em said...

Missed you at the lake! Sorry about pink eye, we'd love to see you- soon!

The Binkley Family said...

I hope you guys are settling in well to your new home. I can't wait for you to post pics of it when you get it decorated!

Nicole said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the house...good luck getting settled and getting your computer situation solved. I'm sure your solution for a desk will be beautiful!

I seem very susceptible to pink eye, so I totally empathize with you...hope you recover soon!

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

I also can't wait to see pics of the house. I bet it's darling.

I love it when I'm the only one in Hobby Lobby!

Ashley said...

oh no! Pink Eye! Glad you guys had a good 4th!

realitymomma said...

sorry you have pink eye! it is not fun. yes, all holidays are so much more enjoyable watching the excitement from the kids. it makes you "understand" what they are all about.

Michael Ann said...

Yucky pink eye...hope you are all better now. When you are better, can you get to steppin on some picture updates? I know I know..you have computer issues. Sorry, I just miss your sweet face!

Yes, chilren are what holidays are all about!

Sara said...

I can't believe you haven't posted in forever. What's up with that? Thanks for dinner last night. love you girl!!