Monday, May 26, 2008

We're Back

We got back Saturday evening! The girls' came in 6th in the nation! We were all so excited, the goal was top ten and they certainly made it! The trip was fabulous with the exception of some miserable weather that last day but we had a lot of fun and that weather did not even effect those girls game! I will update with pictures soon, but we are closing on both houses tomorrow and will be pretty busy this week. Stay tuned for scenes........... (remember our 90210 days JJB?) HA! Have a great holiday weekend!

5 comments:

Chelle said...

Happy house closing and moving! Hope all goes smoothly.

And, hooray for the golf girls!

April Carrasco said...

Good luck with the closings and the move. I will be thinking about you. Congrats to the golf team :)!!

Sharon said...

Tell Coach T congrats on the 6th place - we're so proud of him!! Also, if I haven't said so before, congrats on selling your house. Hope the move & everything goes w/o a hitch.

Prince Edward said...

Hope everything with the closings and move goes easily and smoothly. Glad the team did so great!

realitymomma said...

Good luck with the move! Selling your house is such a blessing - one you have "patiently" waited for. However, now the reality of packing up and moving. Send pics of new house. I am sure you will have it painted, decorated and magazine perfect in no time! Your talent shines in your house.....