
Ty pushing Liv at the park

Here she is on the BIG swing at Ready Set Go. She laughed the whole time!

Sewing some buttons while waiting her turn for the floor mats and obstacle course

Ty at his first soccer game with LCAA last Saturday!
We are super busy around here. More details later. We did get a new coffee pot! I don't like it as well as the last but it will brew caffine and that is all I need~
11 comments:
great pics and that place looks like so much fun!! What a great place to have when it is burning hot in the summer. Ty looks like such a soccer player. Hope all is well and glad you got your caffeine! I so can relate. Love you!
been meaning to call you every day. every time i think about it, i know you're in school. so sorry! miss you.
What a blessing! I am so glad y'all sold y'alls house. I can't imagine keeping a house clean for that long. I could barely handle it for 4 months. We have to be out by May 21st. I am so happy for y'all. E-mail me and tell me where y'all are moving too. Our house won't be ready until Oct/Nov so we will be living with family for the summer. That should be nice and crowded but we are blessed :)!!
PS. I talked to Denise on Wednesday and then they told me today at school about the delivery. Thanks for the info. I bet he is precious!
Love the pics! Olivia looks like she is having so much fun, that seems like such a cool place for little ones. I bet Ty will have a lot of fun playing soccer. They are just getting so big! Glad you have your caffeine back.
I love the pics. And we want to go to his next game! Let us know!
The kids are growing up too fast.
Love
That gymnastics swing looks so fun; I can't wait until Sydney is old enough for stuff like that. Sorry about the coffee pot because I loved yours. Oh well, I guess we'll have to break in the new one. Happy Mother's Day.
You all have been busy. At least you all are doing fun things. I like the picture of Ty pushing Liv on the swing. So sorry about the coffee pot. It can be a sad day when there is no caffeine.
I miss you too! I know life is kind of crazy for y'all right now. When it slows down a bit and we'll get together!!! Love ya!
By the way, thanks for what you said...IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME! It's such an encouragement for others to say things like that to me!
Post a Comment