You're not going to believe this, but mine died today too! That's too wierd. Anybody else out there with a dead coffee pot today???
I sure hope not...mine is brewing right now...I better have something when I walk over there. Did you bury it in the backyard? I would have and put a little headstone on it. HaHaHaHa...
that is a sad day!!! at least you can run up to hastings and get some--i love their jamaican me crazy!i want to hear all about this house business!!!!!
how are you surviving? i would send you mine, if i were local. i have one for when our parents are in town. so that jamaican me crazy sounds really great!
Greeeeaaat! Now you can buy a new better one!!!! Not that you needed one, but I can't wait to buy a really good one. I LOVE my coffee.
Your hilarious!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You're not going to believe this, but mine died today too! That's too wierd. Anybody else out there with a dead coffee pot today???
I sure hope not...mine is brewing right now...I better have something when I walk over there.
Did you bury it in the backyard? I would have and put a little headstone on it. HaHaHaHa...
that is a sad day!!! at least you can run up to hastings and get some--i love their jamaican me crazy!
i want to hear all about this house business!!!!!
how are you surviving? i would send you mine, if i were local. i have one for when our parents are in town. so that jamaican me crazy sounds really great!
Greeeeaaat! Now you can buy a new better one!!!!
Not that you needed one, but I can't wait to buy a really good one. I LOVE my coffee.
Your hilarious!
Post a Comment