Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lots going on...




Most of which I will post about later, but let's just say this has been the most hectic time since we have had children! I have had trouble posting but I think re-booting may have helped, we will see! Thanks Larissa for helping out! Sorry its been awhile but know I have wanted to!

Olivia is loving her gym time on Mondays. I call it that, because its not really gymnastics, but sort of. They call it a sports readiness center. She is in a class with other 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 year olds but they divide them up by younger to older. They start out with going over whatever the theme might happen to be. I think this last time they talked about the change of a butterfly. Then they go to their areas. She gets on the trampoline and learns basics such as front and back and turn. They also go on a ring that is on a pully-system (think I may have mentioned that before) where they swing and land in a foam pit, and then an obstacle course which changes each time to help them learn how to balance, do front rolls, jumping, and starting the basics of a cartwheel! While each child is waiting their turn, they have various connecting objects to help develop fine motor skills. I have been very impressed with how well planned out each day and activity has been!

Ty started soccer this past Monday with LCAA. Its going to be interesting and entertaining to say the least! This is his first introduction to any sport, other than golf. His two best buddies from school are on his team which I think will make it all the more fun for him. How patient those coaches must be!!! There are several coaches per team, which makes it kind of nice considering their age! He also had his end of the year program at school today. There is a picture at the top. I could not get very many good ones because of the light in there! It was precious though.

Trent had his Men's regional tournament here this past Monday and Tuesday. You can read details on the website if you wish but they did well. He has been SUPER busy! His Women's team is going to nationals mid May and I have the blessing of being able to go as well! My parents are coming here to take care of the kiddoes while we are away, SO nice! I am very much looking forward to it. This week was only the second time I have seen Trent in action! Its nice to be there and have a better understanding of each player and see what he really does on the course with him. He is crazy busy with his tournament schedule, teaching a golf class at LCU, as well as class on Wednesday nights at church!

I have been super busy as well and feel fully inducted into the mom's club with all this driving all over town for various activities! This summer will bring T-ball and swim lessons but also much time by the pool for me!!! I think we are all ready for summer in this family! Well lots of pictures are soon to come and I will post more on the craziness and blessings going on in our lives, and NO I am not pregnant ;)

7 comments:

Larissa said...

Glad I could help...not that I did all that much! So good to see you on Saturday!

realitymomma said...

well, out of all that - did someone accuse you of being pregnant?

and the best part - getting to go away for a while. it is hectic season. kirk and i were coordinating our calendars to see when we would be able to see each other! can't wait to see pics

Clint and Kerry said...

so glad for the confirmation on the pregnancy...haha! just kidding...

Chelle said...

Glad you are making it! Enjoy!!! :)

Amy said...

miss you! hopefully we can do marshall again this year!

Michael Ann said...

Sounds like things are busy, but good and happy! When will Trent travel this way for a tournament??? We'd love to see you guys, since it's been forever!!!!!!!!!

Prince Edward said...

We started soccer a couple of weeks ago with our church -- and you are right, it is hilarious to watch those tiny little kids running back & forth on the field with most of them not knowing what they are even running for!