Is anyone watching American Idol tonight????? All of the contestants sang this, one of my all time favorite, songs tonight as the opener!!! How amazing and rare to hear something so glorifying to God on prime time television and on Fox at that??!!!!! I am so pumped to hear such a wonderful song on one of the last viewable shows that is on after 7 with my children in the same room. We are rather limited most nights! Such a beautiful song of worship by some really talented people! Praise God!
11 comments:
The opening of the show was truly beautil. It is hard to believe that some of these folks would step up and glorify God on tv. Maybe there is hope for television. I usually let Cita watch this show and I leave the room when it comes on tv. Most of it is just not my style. Lots of love.
Pop
It was wonderful and sadly enough shocking to hear! There is a glimmer of hope!
kirk and i said the exact same thing. there have been several christian songs on american idol this season. it is great. we also love brooke b/c she seems wholesome and talks about God and her church. like sarah sid, there is always hope in the dark!
We couldnt believe it either...Wade actually sent me an email he got from a friend today with a You Tube link for the video of it. It was so awesome! I really couldn't believe it, but it was so great! Love you girl!
More proof that the Lord will make His name known by any means...it was great!
I wonder how many of them actually understand what they are singing.
We have this show on DVR, and so we haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I'm shocked to hear that they performed that song, but I'm definitely looking forward to it - I love that song!
I wish I had heard that, I love that song!!!
That is so awesome! I did not watch it! But how great thou art! Ha!
I missed it! I am going to go look it up on you tube. How wonderful!
amen sister!
I tagged you on my blog...check it out!
Post a Comment