First off, read the last comment in my last post, it pretty much sums up my thoughts on this as well!
Second- there will be more pictures soon, I promise! I just need to charge my camera but I am hoping to post some Easter ones soon.
Third- All is well. Great weekend. Went to a birthday party for a little guy in Ty's class at 'Ready Set, Go'. This was the third time we have been there and they always love it. Even O! She get on the ring pully and flies and lets go in the foam! I am enrolling her in a little gym class there that is to develop coordination and fine motor skills, which she desperately needs! Today after school we are going withTy's best little buddy, Cole and his mom to sign him up for soccer and T-ball. I can't believe all this is starting. They will not be at the same time thankfully. I have made a firm decision to not overcommit my children at any point but am excited about them being introduced to sports for many reasons.
We are making it through the beginning of the spring season with Trent. His tournament was delayed today b/c of a bomb threat in the area, of all things!!! They should still be able to play soon. His teams are doing well and he is doing a great job juggling all the roles he plays during this hectic and crazy time.
Have a great week!
3 comments:
of all reasons not to have a golf tournament - that will definitely make the record books!
i think my last comment was misinterpereted: i was only saying that we have so many blessings that we want to accomodate those blessings. yes, wanting and constantly wanting is a bad message. i totally agree with you and your post. did not mean to offend you.
thanks for mentioning my comment...it really is the truth!
Soccer and T-Ball can be overwhelming. You probably know that from reading my blog. But it is rewarding to watch them have fun...so enjoy!
Yes we need pics, even though I see them often, I still need a pretty pic of the cuties.
Also, what is Ready, set go?
And...SOCCER AND T-BALL!!!!!!!!!!! Oh mi gosh, we are so there.
Post a Comment