what fun!1) your kids are precious2) check out my blog and compare o's dress to aj's - we have great taste!3) do you always decorate that much for all holidays?4)glad you have the time to do all that you do, your kids are fortunate!
Adorable!!!
They're getting sooo big! I hope y'all had a great Easter!
I can't believe how much they change! Looks like you had a great easter. Tandy said you have a little bit of a stack! How do you like it?
Hope Easter and Spring Break were wonderful! Love the pics, cutie pies those kids of yours are!!!
So precious!!!It cracks me how much they are a miniature you and Trent! We were remembering the other day our crazy drives over to the Stites for bible study and our trips to Sonic afterwards sometimes! Fun times!love you!
They are so cute!! I love Liv's thick hair!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
what fun!
1) your kids are precious
2) check out my blog and compare o's dress to aj's - we have great taste!
3) do you always decorate that much for all holidays?
4)glad you have the time to do all that you do, your kids are fortunate!
Adorable!!!
They're getting sooo big! I hope y'all had a great Easter!
I can't believe how much they change! Looks like you had a great easter.
Tandy said you have a little bit of a stack! How do you like it?
Hope Easter and Spring Break were wonderful! Love the pics, cutie pies those kids of yours are!!!
So precious!!!
It cracks me how much they are a miniature you and Trent!
We were remembering the other day our crazy drives over to the Stites for bible study and our trips to Sonic afterwards sometimes! Fun times!
love you!
They are so cute!! I love Liv's thick hair!!
Post a Comment