Saturday, March 29, 2008

Little T man



Trent took Ty with him to Granbury, where the Women's tournament is this week. When they got there, there was a carnival and this is what I just got on my phone! My parents are meeting him after church tomorrow and taking him while Trent is at the tournament! What a lucky dog! I was misssing him already but this picture just made me so happy that he is having such a blast with his Daddy. Trent told me they went on a few other rides and down a big slide in potato sacks. They both got to have more fun than they even thought they would! I just had to share.............sorry I couldn't resist. Olivia and I just got back from Sonic while our house was shown and are about to have baths and paint our nails, it just doesn't get much girlier than that!

12 comments:

Sharon said...

Ty looks so much older in this pic...I remember when he was just a little thing - seems like it was just a few years ago. That's so cool that Trent was able to take T w/ him, & of course it's great that you & O are able to have some girly time. Congrats on being an auntie to twins - can't wait to see pics. How are the new parents holding up?

Sara said...

I love it! He looks like he's having a ball! I bet he is LOVING his 'big' trip with daddy!
Thanks for calling last night, pizza was delicious!

Larissa said...

That is so sweet and special! I'm glad they get to do things like that!

Clint and Kerry said...

So cute! By the way, I am seriously sunburned from this afternoon! :o)

A D said...

That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the girls are having good girl time, the boys are having their boy time. How fun!

realitymomma said...

how great to have the separate time with the kids. those will be cherished memories. be impressed you got the pic! kirk stayed home a whole week with tater, and i got nothing. then, like a friend said, somethings are best left to the unknown!

Amy said...

cute! glad he was having fun with daddy. and you got some girl time. love and miss you.

SS said...

Cute picture...thanks for having us over last night; I had a really good time. It's nice to get out of the house and relax at someone elses. We'll have to do it again, but next time we'll let the kids watch kids shows instead of THS, Jenna Jameson. I bet Ty wishes he had of been there!!!!

Amy McCown said...

That is fun that the kids are getting to do things with each of you. I am sure that they are both loving it.

The Binkley Family said...

Oh, how fun to have a little girl to paint finger nails with!!!!

Chelle said...

Yea boy time and girl time! Fun :)