K.... actually posted them! The pic of the kids was today after church and Ty took the last two of me and Liv, not bad for a four year old!!!
Monday & Tuesday- subbed in mornings worked the usual afternoons. Meanwhile laundry piles up!
Wednesday- turned 34, received several nice e-mails, several "goodies" from friends. I bought myself a starbucks and instead of taking my car in for a winter package and inspection that went out in December, went to TJ Maxx and just walked around looking for an hour and a half! Bought myself two shirts with some b-day money. Very enjoyable before rushing home to clean and then heading off to work. Kids had their first Valentines Party which lead to much crying after school with wanting to hold baloons and then one of them popping at home. They ate way too much sugar this day.
Thursday-surprised with a sitter while T took me to the country club for an incredible five course meal. Devine to say the least. It was nice to get dressed up and thoroughly enjoy a meal. Everything was so 'pretty'.
Friday-back to the grind of all that laundry that has been piling up all week! Made some chile and green chile cornbread for the cold night.
Saturday-took T to meet the men's team to fly to AZ. Met my friend Samantha at McD's for lunch and sanity. Took naps and even more laundry!!!
Homefront- still for sale..... no showings in several weeks- some days this has been a true blessing. No snow in these parts but VERY cold- just may take the opportunity for one last fire tonight after kids are in bed and hoepfully enjoy some silence.
Kids- Had a great week. Ty really enjoyed Valentines for the first year I think. His class had a breakfast instead of a sugar high party. Although they requested nobody bring valentines or sweets of any sort (instead fruits and b-fast items), we ended up with quite a few Wednesday, apparently I am the only person that took that seriously. So I took treats for his friends in his Thursday class. Olivia just came home with red on her shirt and face and wild from lots of sugar! I think this is a much more fun holiday when you have the time to stop and make it special for your kids. I have just been so tired lately and did not do a good job of it this year. O is really coming along in her vocabulary and T is doing great in school. He will be doing T-ball in April and if I can get my act together a minidribblers class with some friends from church. This has been a challenging time in their ages and the dynamics of their relationship. We have many fun sweet moments but now a lot more fussing than before. Ty actually hummed for four hours yesterday. He does not even know when he is doing it. I do. O is coming along with potty training but doesn't always make it. In time....
17 comments:
Happy belated b-day! Wow, five-course dinner - sounds like such a treat. Love the colors of your post - so cute & Valentiney. Can't wait to see new pics of the kids - they look soooo old in the B&W one from Christmas. I remember when Ty was just such a little thing & we haven't even seen O in person! Miss you guys - one day we'll make it back up there to visit!
Happy belated birthday. It sounds like you had a great day. I hope you are able to get some rest while Trent is away.
you're off the hook this time, but I want pics next time! Valentine's crept up on me too this year. Oh well! Happy Birthday late!!!! love you!
Why didn't you answer your phone? We missed you last night!
I know what you mean about V day being kind of crazy. My week was kind of crazy for it too...I felt rushed all week long!!!
We missed you Friday night, but I look forward to it again!
Love ya, and Happy Belated Birthday!
Those pics are very cute. Your husband is always so sweet to show is love and appreciation for you! Glad to see you in class this morning.
Great pics! And Ty did a great job with those last two :) Glad you had a nice dinner and such, and you all are surviving Feb!
I still don't know what you texted me. Breakfast something?? Email me girl.
Hmmmmm.....there was nothing mentioned here about an apparently 'bad' day????? Do you want to give me another excuse of why you did not attend dinner on Friday? I'm quite upset about that. And you look pretty happy in these pictures........fishy.
Love the pics...looks like Ty may have a career in photography in his future? You & O are so cute, it looks like you have mommy & me hairdos. :)
lovin' the pics of you and olivia. i thought the same that you both look alike! how sweet. ty does take some pretty great pics.
HAPPY BELATED! glad to hear you are all well and that all is going good. keep praying about the house. your prayers will be answered. where will you move if you do sell soon? that could be a blessing in disguise right in the middle of golf season. hang in there!
haven't heard from you in a while-
I love your hair. It looks so cute, so does Olivia's.
Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like it was a great day!
I miss you, we need to do something soon!
I just wrote about you on my blog!!! See you Saturday.
yeah, for free blog makeovers!!! I love it!!!
I think your new layout is so cute! Hope you get to feeling better!
Post a Comment