Thursday, February 07, 2008

Tagged Again!

I think I have been tagged by three different people now over the past year to do this and just kept forgetting. I did a similar one a year or so ago but I have a few to choose from so it shouldn't be hard to come up with more!

1) Share 5-7 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (2) Tag random people at the end of your post. (3) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their page.

1. HATE feet. Even my own, but mostly other people's. I don't want to touch them or more importantly for them to touch me. In my last quirks post I also shared that they have to be clean, I wash them everynight before getting in bed. It has the added plus of warming me up!

2. Will go to great lengths to avoid using a public restroom. I just like my own. A friend's is better than public but still...

3. Hate onions, LOVE onion rings.

4. Cannot sleep on roadtrips or plane rides, even when EXHAUSTED!

5. Doing laundry and folding it has never bothered me. For some reason I do not enjoy putting it up. I will let it pile up in 'neat piles' and have a full hang bar before I will move myself to hang it up. I used to be better about this when we first put our house up, but now I just don't care anymore.

6. I get cold unless it is 85 or above. If there is a slight breeze, I get goosebumps. I carry a jacket with me at all times, even during the blazing hot days of summer!

7. I will sniff something that I already know is bad. For instance, curdled sippy cups. WHY do I do that?! Or items in the fridge that have been there a while.

I tag: April, Em, Lisa Lee, Summer Lashley, Amy Smith and Amy Davis!

Update:

TV sitation has not been SO bad. We are so busy anyway it has not been a big deal yet. I know that will change soon when T is away for tournaments.

We have ALL been well for FIVE WHOLE DAYS!!! Lets pray this trend continues, especially with so many out at school. I guess we were the forerunners of it all!

I have been busy getting my stuff together for Chez Ami. Its a children's clothing company that is available just two weeks each season. I will be doing 6 parties this month during the two weeks that I have the sample trunk. Check it out at http://www.chezami.com/ Very fun. Hope I can pull it off since its the first week my husband is away! I did not get to pick the weeks I receive it, obviously.

School is going well, I have been subbing in the mornings to make up lost time when my kids were sick. It has made for a busy tiring week though!

We get to go to Basketball games again tonight and Saturday. T is stating and we LOVE going to watch. LCU has some great teams this year and have made for some exciting games!

Enjoy your weekend!

7 comments:

SS said...

I'm laughing about the feet and the laundry, because I am the EXACT same way! I could copy/paste your words on my page and it would be fitting. Glad to hear everyone is healthy; I know that a 1st for yall!

Larissa said...

Laundry...I'm the same way. I feel so accomplished if it actually gets put up. I laughed out loud at the sniffing thing...that's hillarious!!!

Sharon said...

You are too funny! I can't believe you sniff things even though you know it'll smell bad (curdled sippy cups???) - that's hysterical. I'm so glad that you're family is healthy now, hopefully it'll last a little while - finger crossed. :) We miss you guys too. Hopefully, we'll be able to hook up when you come through for the Marshall tournament. BTW, I don't know if you remember Jay & Rachel Medford (Trent will know Jay), but they had a baby girl (Rian Elizabeth, a few weeks back). Love you guys!

realitymomma said...

hey- girls must be wired the same on some of these things. hate feet, hate laundry, but i tuck my nose when i am dumping something that smells. the relieving thing is that i am not the only one with curdled sippy cups and who remembers what that was in the fridge. glad you all are well, and glad you are making it without tv. i know your strength will carry you through this. and this year when you come to granury - we have to meet this time!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for Tagging Amy, because now she has tagged me! Anyway, welcome to the world of no TV! It's not so bad. When we moved we knew we might not get one. I was worried about what would fill our time, but quite honestly I don't miss it that much! I do miss my certain programs like Lost and Survivor. I know they are coming on and I am curious about them, but other than that I don't miss it. We fill our time with better things now. I find that I used TV as a noise maker, a way to procrastinate (see my tag blog), an entertainer for the kids, a mind duller, etc. and I realize that I don't need it! Our lives revolved around TV and what programs were on and when we were going to watch all the shows we Tivoed. It truly is refreshing, at least for a short time!

The Binkley Family said...

Laundry is the same for me too. I don't know why putting it up is such a big deal, but it is.

Now, that is Zach's chore, so at least his are always put away!!!

Sara said...

I TOTALLY AGREE ABOUT THE BATHROOM! And Brad does not care, or care to understand where I'm coming from! I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE IT. I hate just touching the floor with my shoes in the bathroon. So yucky.