Monday, January 14, 2008

Illness

Well a lot has happened since that last post, my sleeping girl did not sleep last night and after many a phone call to see the pediatrician we got in and found out she has RSV! Ty has allergies too. She is on a medi and hopefully won't have to go to the nebulizer. Poor thing. Man, I can't wait til Dad gets back tonight. He will be super busy this week but at least I will have a shoulder for the night time! Say some prayers for my baby girl. We have all had something or another since OCTOBER!!! Will the sickness ever end?! I hope we are in for some great months in the spring or even maybe summer!

7 comments:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

I remember when Bubba was Ty's age and the girls were O's age, they were sick constantly for 2 winters! I was never so glad to see summer! They seem to have grown out of the constant sickness thing. I hope it happens for your family soon!

Traci said...

I'm saying a prayer for you and Olivia. Hope she gets well soon and y'all stay well for a while.

April Carrasco said...

Man Lisa, I am right there with you. I feel like someone in our family has been sick forever now. We have RSV at our house too and it is no fun! You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Sharon said...

What is RSV? Hope Olivia is feeling better soon, we are all getting over a cough/cold as well.

Anonymous said...

Our prayers are with all of you tonight. Seems like ya'll get over something just in time to get sick again.
Love Pop

The Binkley Family said...

Rotten, rotten luck! I am so sorry that you are having to go through so much sickness.

I pray that good health is in your very near future for a long time!

Larissa said...

I'm so sorry!!! If you need anything let me know!!! I'm thinking about you!!!