I just came from Jennifer B's and Jenni K's blog where they listed their favorite things and have asked others to do so as well. I decided it might be a good idea to focus on the positive today. I have done things previously somewhat like this but here is a new one!
1.Sitting in front of the fireplace watching a movie in the dark
2. Long Hot baths, accompanied by some good mags and catelogs
3.Coffee
4.Vanilla Cream Diet Cokes from 82nd St. Cafe (Thank you for today my sweet Shauna)
5. Getting my hair done
6. Getting a one hour massage
7. Shopping in China Town
8. Harolds
9. Marshalls
10. Decorating for the Fall Season
11. Laying out by the pool in the summer
12. Walking with Trent on tournaments, his especially but his team's too
13. Sister's laugh
14. T-Y's random hugs, smile, and freckles
15.Going to concerts with Trent
16. SUSHI!
17. Hobby Lobby sales
18. The occasional more rare these days trip to Sam Moon
19. Out of town get-aways with my man
20. Snuggling my T-rent and kiddoes for Sunday afternoon naps
21. Eating lunch at Antique Mall Tea Rooms
22. BooBoos in Arlington
23. Rubbing noses (Eskimo Kisses) with my children
24. Watching/Listening to them play together when they don't know I am there
25. S'mores
26. Re-runs of Frasier, still make me laugh out loud
27. Jimmy Stewart, my all time favorite actor
28. Fort Worth
29. Forever 21
30. The babydoll section in FAO Schwarz
31. Going to the movies
32. Holding a newborn baby and hearing their little sounds close to your ear
33. The way my kids smell after a bath
34. English Toffee and Creme Brulee' (Lindt Chocolate)-with a Diet coke of course!
What are some of yours?
12 comments:
working on it!!! You're funny!
yeah, i've put a lot of thought into it, just not blogged it out yet. i know this wind.....if anything can put me in a bad mood it's the wind!!! We should do a list of things we hate, but them again I guess that wouldn't be really positive!
Oh, isn't the baby doll section of FAO Schwartz the best. I took a bunch of pics in that part of the store when I was there. It is every girl's dream!!!!
That is a good list. Love #34. Sadly enough I eat some each week and skip the diet coke. I am so sorry Olivia's sick. I hope that she feels better soon and Ty's allergies are not too bad. I am thinking about you.
- We are going to be so impatient when we moved back. We were dying sitting in Dallas traffic over Christmas. And we have only been gone 4 months.
Did you make it to the Dr today? You didn't sound any better than Liv. I hope everyone is feeling better and let me know if you need a nebulizer. That list has your name written all over it; it sounds just like you.
I forgot....BooBoo's????? Sounds like a place that contains tall, shiny poles!
Suz
HA! Yeah, not so much a stripper joint, more like a sandwich and soup shop in my old neighborhood where I grew up!! My doc called in penn. for me and I have been taking a antihistamine with it and doing better today. Just darn tired! Thanks for the offer on the neb- I am hoping it won't get to that point but we may just end up giving you a call!
I love that your list includes Harold's and Marshall's...now that's a girl after my own heart! If only they sold last season's Harolds at Marshalls. Now that would be great!
by the way, i have a nebulizer shaped liked a beetle (car) that is so cute. you're welcome to that one too...i hope you all recover soon and don't need it, but it's there if you do. I'm so sorry y'all are so sick!
great list. i want to come spend a week with you and get to eat and drink all these wonderful things you eat regularly.
i want to know when you get to sneak in those baths and catalogues?? so jealous of that!!!!
you definitely need one this week -go get you one now with that coffee you enjoy.
Such a great list. Your picture looks great! So trendy!!
On another note, you and I are the only ones I know that like SUSHI!!!
I am back to the blogging world and it feels great. I have been so out of touch with everyone. I guess when you move to another country you are a little isolated from the familiar. Thank you so much for all of your wonderful comments. I am going to make sure that Ashlyn rubs my head. That just makes me smile to think about you doing that. You would also get this certain facial expression. I will have to get her to re-create it. I would love for you to come and visit us here. I never get to see you in Dallas so maybe a trip to England is what is required. I am serious, though. Give your kids and Trent a hug from us. I can't believe how big Olivia is. I feel like she was just born and could she look anymore like you.
By the way, I love your hat in your picture. I am all about hats right now since it rains every single day here!!!
Post a Comment