Saturday, November 17, 2007

Phillips Infermory! (sp?)

We need some prayers here at our house for sickness over the past month. Ty stayed home twice last week with pink eye and was super congested and had a cough to go along with it. Sister woke up with it in her beautiful long lashes this morning :( Their momma has had a sinus infection for the past three weeks. First went to the doctor the day before Halloween to gear up for treat night. I got the 'miracle' shot and a z-pak. Did absolutely nothing. Called back three days later only to be prescribed a series of steirods and the particularly useless......Flonase. Here I am a week after that feeling again like I did the first day of it. I have only missed a half day of school for me and one to stay with Ty. I really can't be missing much. Please say some prayers for our little family that we get through all of this before the holidays! I would really like to be able to taste our turkey dinner next week!

On a brighter note, Trent and I were able to go on a much needed date last night!! Four of the girls on the golf team came over and stayed with our lil ones and we headed out for a kidless night! We first stopped by our friends' the Roberts' to celebrate their son Boston's first birthday! He is too precious of a little boy. They did a Boston Red Sox party and did it well! They even gave us some peanuts and crackerjacks to enjoy during our movie later! Then we went to a great mexican restraunt here, Ruby Tequila's. They have the best Tortilla Soup EVER!!!! Its super spicy but still did not enable me to breathe :( Then we went to see 'American Gangster'. Excellent movie!! We had a really nice time despite my kleenex and sniffing! We are having to miss another dear friends little party this morning due to Olivia's eyes. Hopefully they will be better for church tomorrow. The good news is we already have drops from Ty! Well I am off to enjoy some incredible graham cracker cinn. coffee that my sweet friend Denise brought me last week! Enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

Chelle said...

Oh no! Hope all of you heal soon, and quickly. Love you guys.

Larissa said...

Man, I heard that you all had it bad! I will definately be praying that you all heal up soon. Turkey dinner without the taste isn't any fun! Call me!!!

Love you, and I'm so glad I got to see you even though it was only for a minute!

realitymomma said...

sorry about all your illnesses. glad you were able to get out and enjoy hubby.

you looked so different with the long hair (probably because i have only known you with short-medium hair)
how great for you to do that. amazingly, you grew your hair out fast! what's the secret? you look more like i remember you with the new cut. of course, you and your hair are beautiful. miss you all so much. tell everyone hi! cannot believe how big olivia is. time does fly....

April Carrasco said...

Man, I am sorry. I hope you all are better soon.

The Binkley Family said...

That is no fun. We have been struggling with our allergies/sinus stuff too. I had to get a shot last week and am much better. Hope yours does the trick!