Monday, November 12, 2007

Olivia Lane is TWO YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





























And no, I can't believe it. She talks very clearly and says everything now. She loves to give hugs and kisses. Still quite the sleeper. She LOVES babies, especially live ones but enjoys her pretend ones quite a bit. I am keeping her in the crib until she tries to get out or we move, which ever comes first. I am betting on her getting out, however she never wakes up on her own so she may be in it til she is three!!!! Just kiddding. I will give in eventually. All these stages are the last for me. I do not desire to be pregnant or have another baby- but I just wish I could hold on to the moments and keep them fresh in my mind from these two precious little people. They are fading way too fast! I love how they play so well together and truely do love each other, such great little friends they are. It is especially neat to watch this relationship to me because I do not have siblings. Just really special. She is possessive of Ty. She tells him she loves him frequently and gives him random hugs. She always runs to him first when in trouble or hurt! She has a special dog that she sleeps with everynight and refers to all blankets as 'night nights'! She loves to prentend cook. Also quite the little eater! She wakes up by first asking for Ty, next its I am hungry. Always requests a 'fuffin' and occassionally oatmeal!

Olivia's birthday was officially Sunday, was and always will be on Veterans Day! So nice for her someday, she will most likely always be off for her birthday! I remember that day so clearly and it just can't be two years ago. She recieved many nice things for her birthday. My parents were able to be here too which made it especially nice. She has a starter charm bracelet from Mommy and Daddy who are adding an appropriate charm for each year. This year she gets one with her full name and birthday on it. The actual bracelet is for the first year. I have one from growing up and am STILL adding to it! Its very special to me. I also have my grandmother's. It was a beautiful day and unseasonably warm which made for great fun outside! She shared cupcakes and treat sacks with her little class today.

9 comments:

Chelle said...

How fun, and happy belated birthday! I love the 3rd picture, staring at the cupcake like it's an alien. HA! :)

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

So, so, precious.

1literatimommy said...

Such a beautiful little girl. Happy birthday, Olivia!

Larissa said...

She is such a little doll herself! She just looks so grown up. It just seems like yesterday that you were pregnant with her. Man, how time flies!

Maria R. said...

Happy belated birthday Olivia.
Lisa, she is so sweet. And what a sweet post too! Hope you are doing well.

The Binkley Family said...

I cannot believe how grown up she looks. She still is so beautiful, of course, like her mommy!

I am glad she had a happy day!

MDM said...

She is just so precious! She looks like a little doll. I love age 2.

A D said...

It was a great party. You look like twinkies with the same hair! She is getting so big and beautiful. Like mom, of course.

lauren said...

Happy (belated) Birthday, Olivia!! It seems like she should still be a baby! She's such an adorable child, and I love her little personality! We need to plan a get-together sometime in Dallas with our old life group friends (whoever can make it), especially since we all have a child or two that we didn't have when we lived there!