Tuesday, October 30, 2007

TREAT NIGHT




























Boy did Spider Man and Itsy Bitsy spider have fun at Treat Night! After we made our way through it all we sat and visited and Olivia sat and ate candy for an hour! That girl can put it away! Ty was trying to climb walls and spit webs at everyone. We had a great time getting to enjoy the season with Marli and Carson, two of our favorite people, and well of course their parents! TOO FUN!

9 comments:

Chelle said...

They look adorable! Ok, so I saw that hot dog costume in Old Navy Monday and was wiping tears from my eyes from laughing so hard. That is just funny!!!

Larissa said...

So cute! I love the spider, you are so creative! I hope yall can come tonight. It would be great to see you!!! Have a fun day!!!

Jennifer K said...

Love the costumes! Bring the kids tonight! It will be fun! We will be in the middle row of cars. I hope to see y'all there.

A D said...

How cute! You may have noticed we didn't go. Sorry!
Miss you!! Maybe since we will have class Sunday I will get to see you!
xoxo

Erica said...

How precioius! It looks like you all had a fun and eventful Halloween too. I am ready for a nap, how about you?

1literatimommy said...

So sweet. It makes me laugh to think about ty climbing the walls and shooting spider webs. childhood is priceless.

SS said...

I don't know how we missed you last week. Ryder was in a terrible mood and we weren't there very long. Anyway, you're kids looked adorable. Hope all is well and I'll put together an e-mail about breakfast.

Kristen OQ said...

Cute costumes! Looks like you all had a fun Halloween.

Larissa said...

Hey, how are you? Are you doing okay?