Monday, October 22, 2007

FALL IS HERE!


Add some wings and a harp and he looks like a little angelic cupid! I love this precious boy! The big one too!




This is how I can tell...........my fall decorations outside my front door are BLOWN to smitthereeeeeens, its only reaching 58 degrees today, there are mini white pumpkins gracing my mantel and three varying sized orange ones at the hearth, and I dusted off my crockpot early this morning for tonight's dinner! This beautiful bouquet from my beautiful friend Reese, oh I mean Shauna, puts a real sense of the season on my table as well! Thanks sweet girl! Just thought I would share some pics of this past week. My kids are in the tent that Pop and Cita brought them on their last visit to see us. Boy do they love to hide out in there and eat snacks, look at books, and be silly together! Here they are enjoying their afternoon snack of popcorn! The other is of Trent and Ty asleep watching the cowboys on a Sunday afternoon! Only a few more weeks of golf and before we know it we will be celebrating Olivia's second birthday and then Thanksgiving! Where has the time gone??!!!




The kids are really enjoying their classes at school. Mine is better. Learning to manage so many shorties really has helped. I have gotten to know the people there a little better too which is also a lot more comfortable. I am looking to returning to my field though and would appreciate prayers for opportunity and confidence involving this desire. I would still like for my children to benefit from pre-school in a Bible setting and hope to contribute more financially to my family at the same time. I pray that God will make a way for that to happen. My mother is coming to visit this next Saturday and I am looking forward to enjoying that time with her. We are discussing lots of fun fall activities for during that time! Until next time.........




Crock pot recipe I found while blog-hopping:


four frozen chk breasts
2 c mexican corn
1 c kidney beans
1 c rotel (spicey)
1 c green chiles
I added a few cans for ck broth
Empty all cans over chicken
cooked for 8-10 hours, shredded ck after it cooked.
serve over rice or tortilla chips with shredded cheese on top and a dolop of sour cream... YUM!

8 comments:

Larissa said...

I got a roast today at the store to make tomorrow!!! I just love it! Hope you're doing good!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that all is going well. I will be praying for your job venture. I still think you are talented enough to do some creative private work. Miss you tons - me

Chelle said...

Those flowers are beautiful! Come to my house, you can help me paint! Come on, you know you want to! HA! Love the pics, and love you sweet friend!!! :)

Lisa Renee said...

I would love to get by on doing private work but I have to have a certain amount coming in on a consistent basis. Maybe some day!

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

The crock-pot recipe sounds great! I'm going to try it soon.

Nicole said...

Aren't tents the best? I love it when my girls drag all of their books into the tent and spend time reading. Usually our tent ends up on its side with 2 little girls wrestling inside, but it's fun while it lasts!

SS said...

Love the tent...that's a great idea. I'm glad Trent's almost done with golf; I know that will make life a little easier (at least for a while). Talk to you soon.

Alisha Stewart said...

You are so talented and I know that God will bless you with a job that works for your family. You need to post pics of your lovely decorating sometime so that us untalented folks can steal some of your good ideas:)
Alisah