Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Before and After Locks of Love



















I have been letting my hair grow over the past year and finally reached the Ten inch mark! I have been looking forward to my October 15th appt. for quite some time! I actually contracted some type of virus either yesterday or the day before which put me in a very nausious state. I was in desperate need of hair maitenance (color) as well so after coming home to get sick and carried on to my appt.! Complete craziness! It was there that the chills and achiness hit. The girl doing my hair was too nice warming me up and getting me bottled water. I was so afraid I was going to get her sick as well but she said, "Hey I am wearing gloves and if your okay I am okay!" I am so glad I did because I LOVE my new do! I was able to come home and take a muscle-ache (best purchase ever from the spa on our cruise back in December) hot bath and when Trent got home I went to bed. It was a 24 hour flu bug and I am praying I did not pass it along to any of my kids yesterday or the teachers for that matter! I thought it was just because I over-ate the night before until it was more intense by the end of the day. Trent took the kids for me today and I stayed home in order not to infect others although I am feeling MUCH better. Now I just have to send the hair off! If you are interested in doing so you can get all the info you need at www.locksoflove.org

15 comments:

Larissa said...

I love it!!!! I bet your head feels lighter after losing all of that! You look beautiful!

The Binkley Family said...

The new haircut is really cute. I really wish I had the patience to grow my hair out!

Chelle said...

I love that haircut on you! It looks so good! Glad you made it through the appointment and hope you are feeling better. You sure look amazing!!! :)

Ashley said...

I love it! Cute hair! What a neat thing to do!

Alisha Stewart said...

Sooo cute and trendy. You look so much older now(in a good way). I'm glad you are feeling better.

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Your hair is really cute! I didn't realize it had gotten so long.

Candice said...

Cute hair!I love before and after shots.

Hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting to do the same thing for the past couple of years - but I have to keep cutting me hair to keep away tangles! It is so cute!
I'll be praying for your dad still.
miss you!

Anonymous said...

I love the haircut!!! So cute! I can't wait to see it in person. :) I hope you are feeling better.

Amy McCown said...

Your new hair cute is so cute. You look great. I hope that you are feeling better.

mcjacobsjournal said...

I am so impressed that you made it all the way to 10 inches!!! I don't know if I could do it. :) Your hair is ADORABLE! I love the cut. Of course, you're just one of those people who can wear any hair length and look beautiful. :) Glad you're feeling better too!

Maria R. said...

OH MY GOODNESS! YOU LOOK HOT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!

Kristen OQ said...

The new 'do looks adorable! I am impressed that you were able to grow it out so long...I always try and impulsively decide one day to cut it all off before I reach the goal!

April Carrasco said...

so, so cute

Nicole said...

That's fantastic, Lisa! You look great!