Oops, here is the napmat! I forgot. I was going to have her little name monogrammed on the top part of the sheet in that turquoise color but waited until the Tuesday before school started and they said it would be two weeks before they could get it back to me. Maybe around Thanksgiving or something. Way to go Grandmom on the sewing! Trent's grandmother also helped me make Olivia's bedding, Ty's curtains, my kitchen curtains and the curtains in my bedroom. All of which will be going with me if anyone ever buys our house! She taught me my favorite hobby that I never have time to do, and hope to get back to sewing someday if I have the time and space to spread out. Have a great weekend!
10 comments:
That is beautiful! That looks like Olivia. I hope you have a good weekend!
Too cute! I wish I had something so beautiful to nap on.
That is precious! I am so jealous of people who can sew. My mom can really well and I got none of those genes. You are in my prayers as you get used to your new job and schedule. I hope you make it while trent travels in the upcoming months. By the way, my kids are at Broadway on T/Th and Greenlawn on Wed, too bad you aren't still at Greenlawn :(!!
This is so cute! I bet Liv loves it!
O, so cute!
Wish I could sew!! That is one cute nap mat! I will have to post a few pix of my preschool room for you. I do like these wood floors, but I wish they were dark. Oh well. Maybe someday. i too dream of an old house with all the moldings, etc...Can you and Trent get here on Sunday night?...we have two great Dave Matthews tickets for ya. We don't know if we will go! You would have: great seats, a place to stay, child care..come on!!!
Sounds like you guys have a lot going on right now! We will be thinking of you for sure! My mom can sew and I definitely love it when she makes something for Carley
Cute nap mat! I wish I could sew. I keep saying I want to learn, but so far I just keep counting on my mom. I tagged you, so go to my blog! :)
The napmat looks great! I wish that I could sew or knew someone who had the patience to teach me:)
I LOVE this!!! this is on my "to-do list" for Goober Baby.
Post a Comment