








Let me first say that for some reason not all my pictures transferred over and it makes me real sad. One of my all time favorites of Ty is somehow lost forever! Anyhoo... I don't know if I have ever mentioned it before but Trent's parents have a house on the lake outside of Brownwood. We were able to enjoy it for the first time with our family this past weekend. Trent's sister Tamara and her sweet family were there also. You have never been around more enjoyable kids! This may sound super cheese but I really consider it an honor to have them as family. Our oldest neice Hannah celebrated her 13th birthday the first day we were there. We had the yummiest steak dinner with some INCREDIBLE fresh vegetables for a salad that Tamara got at a stand outside of town. Everyone skiied but me and my kids and Trent is beyond beat from it! Lets just say he made the most of it! Hayden even got up on the slolom (sp?) can you tell I am not an avid watersport person? Now give me a jetski and let me tear it up! Ty and Olivia really loved being out on the boat and Ty even road the 'hotdog' with Dad and Hannah! We of course visited Underwoods for some grub the night before we left. The weather was perfect and it was such a nice weekend for all of us. We had not had a family vacation until now and plan on heading out there again when Trent is done with his fall season for some fishing and chili-cookin of sorts. Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend!
10 comments:
Larissa- to answer your comment on my last post, I have nothing to say about that. I have had better days! Thanks for thinking of me though, could use lots of prayers to make me go back tomorrow!
That sounds like so much fun! How cool was it not to have to wear contacts or glasses? I am jealous!!
Oh dear, well that doesn't sound good! (in response to your comment) Well here's to a new day!
Underwood's is special to my family too! My grandparents had a house in brownwood too, actually it was a trailor, but anyways, we always spent so much time there. They had it for years and years. That's where we had all of our family reunions. My grandparents would always take us to underwoods. It was such a special treat for us!
What a fun weekend! I love relaxing trips to the lake. What wonderful memories you made.
Looks like you guys had a blast!!!!!!!!! How stinkin fun! Glad you're back!
What fun! You have such a neat extended family!
Fun! I want to go! How is school going?
Hey Lisa,
I actually got the smock on Ebay. There is a sweet lady that makes them. Her ebay store is called Making Aprons and here is a link to her site: http://cgi.ebay.com/School-Preschool-Boys-Kids-Paint-Art-Smock-Apron-Camo_W0QQitemZ320147043589QQihZ011QQcategoryZ152325QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem
(hopefully you can copy and paste that)
You look really familiar! I was at ACU from 95-98. Anyway, hope that helps! Have a great day.
Hope your week got better! From reading the comments, it sounded kinda' rough.
Oh that is wierd (about the other Mason) I guess it really is a small world! Do they seem like they're doing okay? I pray for them a lot. I don't know what would be harder (losing a spouse the way I did, or the way he did) but still whichever way, it would be hard!
Post a Comment