Our open house was not sucessful but our day as a family was! We enjoyed a nice outing at the park. This was before the heat wave took our town and it was absolutely beautiful. Trent joined us after his morning in a tournament for a picnic and play time. I love these pictures, they really captured the day and I hope I remember the details of it forever. Maybe blogging will help me to do so a little better. The first one of Olivia and Trent is not the best one I captured but I love that she is saying cheese and he is sweetly brushing the hair out of her face! Even dog did great and had a great time! He did not bark at one person. Just laid nicely and enjoyed some lovin from sweet kiddoes.
I have a silent prayer request. We are making some life-changing decisions and need some clear answers from The Lord. I am not really feeling comfortable with sharing the details of these at this time but God knows and I would appreciate it if you would remember our family during your prayer time. If you care about our family and are reading, you are a blessing to me. Thank you.
11 comments:
Those pictures are incredible! Thanks for posting, looks like a wonderful family day to me! :)
Will be praying, and if you need someone far away to talk to, call me! I'll be in town at the end of August, so hopefully I will see you guys then!
I just love days when we can just relax and be a family with no schedule or agenda. Looks like all of you had a wonderful time together. What great memories to take away from the day.
I will definitely be praying for your family. I know all about those life changing decisions. God will definitely send you the signs, most of the time when you are not expecting them. God bless each of you:)
Looks like a fun day! We will definitely be praying for you guys. I know that the Lord will give you clarity on your decisions!
great pics of the kids. they are beautiful, lisa. and of course i will be praying for your family.
Praying for your decisions as you make them...
Looks like a fun family day! We have loved not having a super hot summer this year because we have been able to hit the park a lot -- normally in August the park is unheard of!
Love the pics!!!
Praying for you always and every day. Love you guys!!!
Those are great pics! Olivia is becoming so beautiful. She isn't a baby anymore!
You're in my prayers. If there is anything I can do, let me know! love ya!
Lisa, your family is just adorable. I miss your guts so much.
I will also be praying.
We will definitely say a prayer for your sweet family. From our family to yours, we love you dearly!!!! Can't wait for Tuesday!!!
Ok, so what was the secret we were praying for? Can we know yet? Im' so nosey....
What a beautiful family! These are the days you truly must cherish -just being a family and being together.
I don't know exactly what you all are going through, but I do know how hard it is to makes life decisions. I saw a bumper sticker once that said "People plan, and God laughs"......Thought that was ironic/funny. :)
I will be saying a prayer for your family and I also claim these verses for you and Trent: Jeremiah 29:11 and also Proverbs 16:33. I pray that you will find your answers from these. Talk with you soon! - Stephanie Ballard
Post a Comment