Thursday, August 02, 2007

Hampton Turns Six!

The Birthday girl!









My favorite boys!



Silly Turban boys (aka my nephews:Hayden, Heath, and Hunter)













Bum and Em






Allison and Olivia









I cannot believe our little neice is six years old and going to be a big first grader! I have SO enjoyed this little girl all six years! I remember holding her in a little tea cup outfit I got her for the first time! Her mamma knew I was coming and was thoughtful about that! She is one of the girliest girls I know and has been a wonderful 'older' cousin to Ty and Olivia. She is so nurturing and sweet to them and helps me out a lot when she is with us! She had the cutest summer flip flop party last week! Mostly family and our good friends the Widemans who are basically family as well! They swam, made their own foam flipflops, and gave fun beach bags away to each girl complete with summer sippies and sunglasses. Even Olivia received one with some precious little espadrill flip flops and grosgrain ribbon! It was a fun filled day and I am so glad we made it back in time to celebrate!







5 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

This thing never cooperates with me. The labels are with all the wrong people but I bet you can put it together. Oh well.......

Sara said...

I cannot believe how big all of these kids are getting! They are gonna be in high school causing problems before you know it!
By the way..thank you tremendously for the coke today! I don't think you have any idea how AWESOME you are. I'm so thankful for you! Lots of love

Alisha Stewart said...

Girly parties are so fun:)

Ashley said...

SO PRECIOUS! I can't believe Hampton is six. WOW Time flies.

It was good to see Emily in your pictures too. I can't wait to see her next week.

You are such a good blogger. I can't keep up.

Hope to see you soon!

Erica said...

What a fun party! Looks like all the girls were having a super time. Your little ones are precious. Hope you are enjoying the rest of your summer:)