Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Last Week @ Pop n' Cita's House

Well here are the pictures as promised. I will have to do more posts with the rest of them but this has taken more time than I should devote already! The details of our trip are on the previous post. It was just all too long to put into one! Downloading pictures is a job in itself! I think I took a total of over one hundred pictures in the last two weeks!!! Yes, I do love my new camera and am getting Trent's money out of it!

Swimsuit pic. The best one I could get!


Our last day we met my mother's very best friend in the world, Mary, and her daughter Karen with her children Paige and Natalie. This was an attempt at these sweet grandmothers with their grandchildren!









Ty found a perfectly round rock in the fountain bed. We keep it in a special turtle rock and Cita always makes sure it is returned to its spot and often 'concerned' that it may be lost!







Sister would fill up her bucket and empty it out for hours on end!











'Paw Paw' playing house with Olivia. Oh, how I love this man. I am telling you he is as next to Jesus as they come.


Lazy on the deck























Cita and Ty bake cookies together

























First day back, Pop reads about the beginning of Fort Worth!












6 comments:

1literatimommy said...

cute, cute pics, lisa. i am sorry you'll miss ladies bible class. maybe you should start one for ladies at night!

1literatimommy said...

ps we missed seeing you, but i am glad you had a good trip. maybe i can see you next time!

Lisa Renee said...

FOR SURE! I am hoping to plan a zoo date with you Jodi! I am always so jealous that you guys get to go whenever you want! I was thinking that the Fall would be a nice time for that and maybe the Museum of History and Science as well. My friend Heather was telling me how geared it is for toddlers! I have so many fun memories of both as a child and would like my children to have those same memories!

Nicole said...

Sounds like a fun and full trip! I love that Ty loves to bake and has his own apron and hat...very cute!

Chelle said...

Love the pics! You should get a flickr (www.flickr.com) account, then you can link it to your blog. Or, you can always load them onto shutterfly (www.shutterfly.com) and post the link to all the pictures. Just a thought.

Glad you all got some time away! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh!!!!!!!! I remember spending LOTS of time in your house, pool and kitchen!!! Your parents look great! Give them a hug from me!