Lots of milestones for this little girly this past month......
Yes, we have started potty training and not because of me. She asks to go on the potty and does everytime I have put her up there! Yes both kinds! She looks so odd up there, she is too little!!! She will not be two until November and I am not ready for this. Its so much more convenient to keep her in diapers. We are not making any big moves unless we get to the point to where they are always dry and she tells me everytime. I don't think they make underwear that would fit her. I have not even found a 'feel n' learn' or pull up that will!
Also, cut her hair! I did it after her bath about a week ago. It turned out pretty well! SO glad I did not pay someone to do it! This girl is growing before our eyes and I am NOT READY! Mom, that is the watermelon gingham dress you got her, she wore it to church Sunday. Thank you!
Also, painted her toenails for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Have not been brave enough to do her fingernails yet! She did great for her tiny toes though! Sat so still watching and even for the blowdryer to dry them! They look just precious!
I have more into and posts to post but not enough time to do it right now. Maybe one late sleepless night in the future! Have a great week!
11 comments:
Man she is growing fast. She is still so beautiful! What a blessing!
Cute hair! I am impressed that you cut it yourself. I can't even get a straight part in my girls' hair! My girls potty trained a month before they turned 2. But I could see how finding undies to fit would be a problem.
Beautiful precious Olivia. She has grown up so much this summer. What a sweet sweet girl.
I know I look at Elizabeth every day and find it so hard to believe how big she is. She will go to Kindergarten next year!!!!!
cute hair! i'm very impressed that you did that yourself. i miss you. call me when you can.
What a cutie! And happy anniversary! I've been out of the blog loop for a bit.
I can't believe that! She is doing so well!!! She is just precious!
She is so cute! She has been busy! We haven't seen y'all in forever! Where've you been??
You should have flagged me down at LCU. I would have loved to talk in person :)!! Kyler was just like Olivia. She only weighed 17 lbs at 1 and I think 23 at 2. It is very difficult to find things that fit. I love adjustable waste! Olivia is precious. Enjoy this time with her.
Such cute stories. Olivia is adorable! Give her a hug because before you know it, she will be starting her first day of kindergarten. sniff sniff
I enjoyed catching up on sweet Olivia... and reading your post about your anniversary. You guys are a perfect match... and God has blessed you with such sweet children. Happy Anniversary (late :)
Your babies are growing up so fast! MaKieley had potty trained herself by the age of 15 months! The panties would fall right off of her! I had to make her ones that would fit. Also I took some darts in the smallest ones we could find. Marley is already trying to potty train and she is only 12 1/2 months old! She is smaller than MaK was and I am sure I will have to do the same for her!
It sounds like everything is crazy but good for you all! I ran into Trent at Lowe's a month or so ago! He looked like he had a big project going on! Hope to hear from you soon!
Post a Comment