Monday, July 09, 2007

Summer Pics of the kids!


Just a few summer pics, from June mostly I think. Ty's hair is shorter and Liv's is longer! Enough for 'low' pigtails! Makes her look so much older I think :( Something crazy has been going on in the mornings. Trent has sports camp all week and gets up early to leave. He give Ty his milk and then puts him in bed with me. We have been sleeping in together until 9 everyday!!! This is the boy that never sleeps! I never thought I would say this, but it might as well be noon, feels like it! SO nice that he will FINALLY do this! His sister sleeps even later! Trent has camp again in the evenings so I have been letting them stay up a little later with movies and popcorn, playing, etc.... that helps a little too~ Have a great week!


































11 comments:

Chelle said...

What cuties! Glad you posted some pics of the little darlings! :)

Lisa said...

Sounds like you all are having a great summer! Jonathan used to sleep until 9:30 or 10:00 until Jadon was born - he has never sleep much past 8:00 since. I am holding my breath on what this new baby will do for all of our sleep - esp. mine =)! Happy Summer!!

1literatimommy said...

Liv's hair and that dress is so adorable. She has much more hair than molly ann. and, let me just say I am so darned jealous of the nine o'clock bit. you're right, it might as well be noon!

Larissa said...

I love Liv's hair...she does look so much older! I miss you!!!! Hope you're having a good summer!

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Liv is just too precious! I love the paisley dress! And I love pigtails!

April Carrasco said...

Cute, cute dress and pictures!!!

Jill said...

Hi Lisa. I came across your blog through Suzanne's. I haven't ever met you, but was friends with Trent in college. Just wanted to say that your kids are precious...tell Trent I said hi! (my maiden name was Elam)

lauren said...

Olivia is so beautiful! She's looking so much older! I do love the pigtails! I'm so jealous that you're getting to sleep till 9! I can't remember the last time I got to sleep till 9. Glad y'all are having a good summer!

SS said...

9-5 reminds me of Dolly Parton..that's so funny. Love the pictures of the kids. I'll call you because we're going to eat lunch within the next week or so.

Ashley said...

I love Liv's low ponytails. They are so cute! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer

Erica said...

Your children are so adorable!! I am glad that you are all having such a wonderful summer:)