Some things that I want to remember about Ty at this age:
-He has added "Ya know" to the end of everything he says.
-Does not want to have anything to do with any food except for superman or spiderman fruitsnacks or hotdogs
-His favorite color is green
-His favorite shows are Blues Clues, Go Diego, Legion of Superheros, and Spongebob
-He loves to "nuggle" and shoeves his feet under your legs
-He asks everyday to wear a green striped shirt with brown pants (like Steve) In fact he makes us call him Steve sometimes.
-He LOVES to play outside- help mom water plants (his favorite), gather sticks, play catch, chase Murray, pick flowers, squash bugs, play bubbles and draw with sidewalk chalk
-He has a crush on a girl named Jenna in his class (the youth minister's daughter, she is one of two girls in the class and his friend Joshua Clausen says he is going to marry her). They hold hands in chapel at school he tells me that she puts her head on his shoulder.
-When Dad's away he makes us call him Dad, me Trent, and says things like goodnight honey!
He also says frequently, "I am going to my office" and then heads out the back door to drive his big red car to work!
-His prayer at night, "Dear God, tank you for dis bootifull day, tank you Popneata, MemeG, all are frenz, all our famly, food, house, and dog, and JESUS.........AMEN.
-If there is a corner, he will more than likely hit it with his head!
-LOVES to take baths but especially in mommy's tub with the jets on!
- He calls Olivia "baby" or Wivveeee. He hugs and kisses on her A LOT. When she gets hurt or in trouble she goes to him first and puts her head in his chest. He just holds her and says in the sweetest little voice, "It otay baby......" while patting her little back.
-Getting independent, likes to put his shoes on BY MYSELF (even gets them on the correct feet!), as well as socks and clothes.
-Still enjoys wearing Trent and my shoes around the house. We find them later in the strangest places!
-He loves to help with ANYTHING he can. He always begs to hold the door for people. If someone drops something he runs to pick it up.
-He uses his manners without being told the majority of the time. Even knows to take his hat off upon entering a building thanks to his Daddy.
-Loves to talk about the Bible, in fact he is very possesive of his and enjoys sleeping with it most nights! He reminds me that Jesus is real and He keeps us safe.
-He raises his eyebrows as he smiles when he is embarassed, also turns red very easily!
-If he thinks a girl is pretty he can barely look at her, has very good taste by the way!
-Calls Murray his dog Blue
-His favorite songs are Away In A Manger and My Only Sunshine. I catch him singing church songs quite a bit as he is playing or just riding a long in the car.
-He always points out that we are nearing his house and gets real excited when he sees it, asking. "Do you see my house!!??!!! I DO!!!!"
He has the sweetest spirit and kind little heart. He is still a Mamma's Boy and I hope that NEVER changes. I pray every night that God keep him safe and protected from harm surrounded by Angels at all times. He has his moments but they are fewer and far between. He likes to pretend he is a baby and say things like his sister, asks to be held alot. I think he is just real ready for his Daddy to be around for the summer!
6 comments:
What a sweetie you have, and sounds like he's quite a good helper too. Already has a girlfriend, yep, might be like his father....
Love you guys!
He is so precious! And what a flirt!
Lisa, I just loved reading this! How precious is he! That was the sweetest read I've had in days.
Thanks for giving me a better picture of little Ty...he's always kinda quiet when we're around and I don't get to see his true colors. Plus, Marli is just too overbearing!
Miss you.
I loved receiving some insight into your little man. What a cutie.
That's a great list describing your little cutie! I love that he comforts his sister when she is hurt or in trouble. I wish I could see that in person, it sounds precious. :-)
I just love that little boy. He is always ready with a hug a kiss and five.
I know the kids are always excited to see him.
What a sweet heart.
Post a Comment