Monday, April 30, 2007

Ty's surgery


Ty is having a tonsilectomy and adnoidectomy along with a tube removal and patch to cover this Friday. These are all separate procedures being done at the same time. His breathing is worse and its breaking our hearts hearing him gasp for air while sleeping. We can't wait any longer. Please say some prayers for him and us this week if you can.

14 comments:

The Binkley Family said...

we will be praying for you guys.

Nicole said...

From everything I've heard about that dual surgery, he will feel like a new "man" in no time! Sending good thoughts your way...

Sara said...

Of course! Prayers will be coming your way! I hope everything goes very well, and you and Trent can remain calm and stressfree during the short hours before surgery. That's always the hardest for me. The anticipation. Keep me updated.

Kristen OQ said...

I have heard good things about these surgeries too! I do think having Seth's adenoids out was a good things for his breathing and congestion.

Maria R. said...

We will be praying for you guys all week.

Maria and Aidan

Larissa said...

I am sorry about you guys going through so much right now, but I hope that what he has done will help him! That's a lot for a little boy, and his mamma too! I miss you!

Lisa Renee said...

Olivia also needs tubes right now but we are taking it one at a time...........to throw some prayers in there for her too. She has fluid sitting in her ears but no infection. Ironically enough, the day after her ENT appt. she has started talking more!

April Carrasco said...

That is a lot! Y'all are in my prayers. I hope it all gets better soon.

Ashley said...

I will definitely pray!

Anonymous said...

Pop and Cita are saying prayers too.
Love Dad

1literatimommy said...

I will keep Ty in my prayers. I know it is so scary!

Lisa Renee said...

The picture really should go with the post below. He and Jenna are rocking in the boat and of course he is wearing his green striped shirt and brown pants like Steve!!!

Larissa said...

That is hilarious. (the pic) I'll be thinking about you guys tomorrow!

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Thinking of you and Ty today. Hope all is well and that the recovery time is as quick and painless as possible.