Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!














































We go to early service and the kids saw their baskets this morning but were still pretty out of it as we were getting them dressed in front of them. It was not until we got home (which was when I took these pictures) that they really enjoyed them. They got into their sacks of jelly beans first thing! Yesterday we woke to heavy snowfall and this morning it was still on the ground! I asked Trent this morning, "Why would God make it snow on Easter of all days!" His answer, "Maybe he is trying to make a point that the meaning is not about new spring Easter outfits!" I thought that was a good thought! He got to come with us to church this morning but left with the girls after service. Please be praying for their safety as they travel and for a good tournament all around in OKC. I am about to go start a fire, yes on EASTER and Ty and I will finish watching Alice and Wonderland in front of it while sister is in, as Aunt Linda calls it, noo noo! In other news, I keep forgetting to mention it, Liv is now in a normal front facing carseat!!! She is only almost 18 months old, the 11th!!!! Have a great week!

13 comments:

^starshine said...

I would love to have those Easter baskets!!

A D said...

Prayers for Trent & the girls.
The kids are so beautiful and sweet.
Hope your Easter was great!

lauren said...

Such adorable kiddos!! Glad y'all had a good Easter!

Lisa Renee said...

Just an FYI to anyone who might see this, probably not going to be blogging anymore. We are thinking of cutting our phone, cable, and internet access to cut costs and distractions. I may just do it when I am occassionally at my parents which also means no more pictures. Have fun everyone in blog land! I will miss keeping up with you in this way!

Lisa Renee said...

P.S.

Check out Trent's teams on my links list! I am so proud of him!!!

The Binkley Family said...

I am bummed that you may not be blogging anymore! I have really enjoyed keeping up with you, but I totally understand.

Erica said...

I will miss you blogging but understand. Please keep us updated on your sweet family when you can.

Love the cute Easter pictures!

Traci said...

I am so sad that you won't be blogging as much! You encourage me so much with your kind words!

The kids look so adorable in their Easter outfits!

1literatimommy said...

those easter baskets look great lisa! don't show jack and molly; they'll know they got cheated by the easter bunny

Candice said...

Lisa! I'm going to miss you and your family! You are very encouraging with your words and example. We will have to find other ways to stay connected. Love you.

realitymomma said...

your kids look great and are fortunate to have such a wonderful easter bunny! oh, i am so sad you will not be blogging. i have talked "typed" to you more here than i did when i was in lubbock! i, too, will miss your sweet words and uplifting thoughts and attitude.

Lisa Renee said...

WE ARE KEEPING OUR INTERNET! Just losing the home phone and cable. Trent works a lot from home online so we won't be getting rid of it afterall! Not that anyone will be back to read this after my last comment!

The Binkley Family said...

Yea!!!! I am glad to hear that! Good news!