Saturday, March 10, 2007

Pictures from this past month




Sister used a spoon for the first time tonight! She did great! The rest of these were all taken over the course of the past month. I laugh because everytime It got quiet and I got suspicious of what havoc was going on.......I found them looking at books together! I was SO pleasantly surprised! Well we are off to spring break- hope everyone has a nice week!














10 comments:

Traci said...

Adorable pictures! I love Olivia's leopard print outfit...so cute!!

I smile when I see sweet brother/sister pics. Aren't they the best?

The Binkley Family said...

cute kiddos. I miss seeing them. They are growing so fast.

A D said...

What an adorable leopard outfit (haha) but seriously - so cute!!!
I hope you have a great time. I will miss you while you are gone.

Larissa said...

you're kids are so cute. Their little personalities shine through the pics. I love Liv's outfit.

Lisa Renee said...

I meant to respond to the comments about my eyes on my last post...they are doing much better! Still not perfect but darn near it. I have dry spots preventing perfect but being in the humidity here in Arlington helps a ton! Thanks for the concern, and I would still appreciate prayers as I will be driving the kids back myself Friday!

Prince Edward said...

The picture of them in the chair together is so sweet! Enjoy your spring break!

Em said...

Love the leopard print outfit!! Liv looks SO cute & you've inspired them to love reading- good job!

Erica said...

I am going to echo what everyone else said, so cute! They have the sweetest faces. Glad to hear that the eyes are doing better:)

Jennifer K said...

Love the pictures. Can't wait until Friday! :)

Laci said...

You have beautiful children! Just checking.. did you receive my e-mail?