Everything is iced over here, not even 32 degrees yet, and my in-laws are on their way to Hawaii for three weeks.........for the second time this year..............yes I am jealous.
My husband was up all night sick and still too weak to leave the bed after like three bath's with muscle-ache soak. This is all after reffing THREE games last night!!! The poor guy.
My tree is STILL up and lights are STILL on the house because Trent has been gone everynight but Wednesday and the weather has not been permitting to taking them down! Its un-decorated but STILL drives me crazy. I won't open the shutters because I don't want anyone to see it standing in my living room. My goal today is to at least get it all out to the garage. My dining room looks like a storage facility.
My little girl is somewhat talking! Her new words: Mamma, Dadda (more often), "G" (Trent's Dad), Hi, Ty, duck, dog, and bye.
Ty is now obsessed with superman, and already saying he wants to be him for Halloween next year.
Yesterday was a very sad day. My good friend Sandy laid her mother to rest. She passed on Tuesday un-expectedly and was only 61. Such an incredible wonderful lady.
I was able to go to my class's girl's study Thursday night last minute and left SO blessed by it as I always do.
I don't know if I will get out of my pajamas today...........really not seeing a need for it. I did however put a sweatshirt on!
Man, would I give anything for stuff to make chili right now!
Looks like an organizational day today since its not really safe to leave the house............oh joy!
8 comments:
I know what you mean...with it being so cold and dreary, I am having trouble motivating myself today. I do, however, feel the need to organize as well.
I was sorry to hear about Sandy's mom. I know that must be extremely difficult. Send her my love.
Hope Trent feels better soon.
Enjoy your time at home in pjs!
Poor Trent. His body is telling him to take it easy. Tell him we are praying for a quick recovery. Today we just hung out in our sweats and played with the kids all day. I did however clean out the "bow" drawer in the kids bathroom. It was a mess and had been needing it for a long time. I also cleaned the bathrooms and dusted and did laundry, so I guess it was pretty productive.
Thanks for your concern about Trent. He is recovering. Can you believe they completely cancelled church today???? Has the Church of Christ ever done that?????????? I am sad, I was really looking forward to it but the weather totallly justifies it. I have mopped, done laundry, and gotten everything but the tree, because it requires two sets of hands, out to the garage. Although I am dying to get out of the house, it has been a good thing.
Lisa your comment about c of c cancelling was funny. they cancelled it in slaton too, and i told my dad that they just aren't "real" c of c'ers. Well i hope we all don't go to hell. :)
I was disappointed about church being cancelled also. It is getting pretty old being trapped inside the house by myself with two little ones. Kevin comes home Mon. if everything thaws out. Hope to see you Tues. at LBC.
Sarah
Hallelujah and thank you! I don't know that lady, but until you have walked a mile in someone else's shoes...then be quiet. I told my m-i-l to tell her to go read Ephesians 4:29. You can't listen to everyone!!!
Jason's deli delivers
Post a Comment