Monday, January 15, 2007

Fun Pictures While Trapped In The House





This is my view out my backdoor. Notice the ice-cicles from the basketball rim? My plants bit it in the first freeze :(
We also had some fun in the bathtub with sissy's hair!





























They did this for HOURS! I finally put a stop to 'strolling' on the tile floor and limited them to the carpet. Today I amm vaccumming the tracks! Yes, this is supposed to be for dolls. It was our present to Olivia on her first birthday.



















On a side note: I stopped by the pedi for a weight check today and girl is up to 17lbs.15oz.!!! SLOWLY gaining weight! She eats like a horse since all those teeth came in and has filled out in the cheeks and the thighs but the scale is just not showing it!!! The nurse said if she were hers she would turn her around in her carseat since she is close to 20 lbs but I am a scardy cat. She is 31 inches long and almost the right height but the sheet says her weight has to be up enough also. The poor thing is bored to death facing backwards and watches movies upside down, but the is a small price to pay for safety as far as I am concerned!

P.S. Trent is STILL sick!!!! Say some prayers for the poor guy! Also, I am dying to put something in the crockpot but Ty and I can't eat it by ourselves! Chili and stew, or beans and rice not so good for someone with a bad tummy. Also pray that we don't get it. I had it four times last year. I really am praying the kids don't.

8 comments:

lauren said...

I will say a prayer for him and you! We're having the same kind of day here. I can't believe how much hair Olivia has!! They're such cuties!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that Trent is sick. I hope he gets well soon!

Olivia is getting so big! You can tell she has gained weight! She is precious!

Can't wait until Thursday!

Kristen OQ said...

Your house looks like our house this weekend -- we were starting to go stir crazy from being indoors so much!

Cute kiddos!

bairds said...

We are going crazy from being indoors, too. I would kill for it to just reach 50 so we could go outside!!! I am sorry Trent is sick...I hope you don't get it. It is so pitiful when mama get sick. Could be worse...at least you don't both have it at the same time like Chad and I did last year. That was baaaad!

A D said...

That is so funny. I do that to Elizabeth's hair all the time. And Elizabeth always wanted to be pushed in her baby stroller or try and push Thomas. Missed seeing you last night.
Talk with you soon!!

Lisa Renee said...

I was there but running in late, and I had to teach! How did we miss each other? We hung around for quite awhile afterward! Hope to see you Sunday, unless it is CANCELLED AGAIN!!!!!!! Surely not!

Larissa said...

It was good to see you yesterday...I finanlly got the computer working! Now I need to get up and do something. I am still waiting for the great storm of '07 to blow in...so far no sign of it. Stay warm!!!

Love the pics...Suri's hair is cute! lol!!

MDM said...

That is funny that someone else must think Liv looks like Suri Cruise because I have thought that, too!! You are precious and your family is too!