My mother and Ty at 'rest-time'-My Grandfather playing babies with my daughter

-Celebrating my Mother's 60th Birthday

Staring at my tree that was a gift from my parents last year, the gift that keeps on giving! We were gone a lot and I did not get to enjoy it near enough this year!

Sharing this time of year with LOTS of cousins! I am so glad that my children are able to be around their cousins so much and I feel so blessed to be these kids aunt!

Watching my children play together in something that would never fit in our house! This will be staying at Pop and Cita's!

Grandmother sharing Christmas with us. She has been ill and we were fortunate she was home!
10 comments:
I love the tree...you are so crafty. Looks like it was a lot of fun. Miss ya!
I got to see your parents in law at Furrs the other day. They are so sweet.
I love the picts. I can't beleive how big all of the cousins are now.
I can see where Kay Ellen gets her beauty. I am glad you got to go home and spend time with your family and get those moments in with your kids. That is one of the special things about the holidays.
Your kids are so cute and I love the name Kay Ellen!
Very cute christmas decorations!!
I wanted to let you know that my mom is a golf widow, too. I told her the name of your blog and she thought it was too funny!
Traci-
Kay Ellen is my mother-in-law and I wish she could read your comment. I plan on telling her.... she dislikes her name very much. I think it is so pretty too. I had planned on using Ellen in the name of a girl but as my husband says,"Its just not financially a good decision for us to have more children."
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I just love capturing the sleepy moments. There seem to be a lot of them during the holidays:) Glad to see you are all doing well.
I am glad that you guys had a good Christmas! It is so fun (and crazy) with the kids, isn't it? Take care...
How did your first week back to school go?
Jenni-GREAT! But sadly my first without Courtney. She has decided not to return in order to do homeschool for her children. I miss her a lot but am excited about the new year with the kids. They did great for the first week, amazingly, no crying! Actually pretty well behaved also! Its Wednesday though and we have already had a full week and I am exhausted! How was yours? Hope to see you tonight :)
We obviously have another thing in common . . I was at Dr Devine's office this week and saw a cute picture of Olivia in her scrapbook. Good to know we share a good Dr.
Post a Comment